Part Time Marketing Assistant for Passion Tree and Passiontree Velvet cafe franchise
We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about all things food related who is knowledgable about what is happening and trending in the food industry. The Marketing
Assistant role requires someone to be creative, tech savvy and sociable to be able to manage our social media accounts and create marketing content for online and in store. This role also demands initiative and organization in order to create and execute marketing campaigns and oversee new product launches successfully. You will also help come up with ideas for new products using knowledge of trends in the market.
- Content creation - planning and execution of content for market (photos/videos, menus, ads, social media)
- Oversee release of new items
- Maintain relations with consumers and our marketing contacts (e.g. social media influencers)
- Generate ideas for new items and seasonal menus/themes
- Find/Create and coordinate marketing events and opportunities such as festival/deals. Creating incentives for consumers to visit our stores.
- Great attention to detail and design
- Versatile and able to work under different conditions.
This role will give you quite a lot of responsibility in a tight knit working environment so we are looking for someone who is not only great for the job but a great addition to our team.
We are as interested in you as we are your experience. Whilst you will need to satisfy the requirements for your application to be successful, what will set you apart is your attitude and personality. Feel free to supply additional material over and above your CV if you think it will help your cause.
Degree qualification/s (or close to obtaining degree qualifications) in marketing or related discipline.
Experience in digital marketing (desirable but not essential).
Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Graphic design skills.
Experience using Google Analytics (desirable but not essential).
An ability to think beyond your task list – growth mind set.
An eye for detail.
A team player.
This is a permanent, part-time role. In the long run this will become a full time position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org